NMNM 2022? WE ARE HOPING FOR A FULLY-FLEDGED EVENT!
We are already halfway through the waiting for another edition of the UCI MOUNTAIN BIKE World Cup in Nové Město na Moravě which will take place in May 13 - 15, 2022. That 's the right timing for a little glimpse back to the past and also a few thoughts towards the future. If you're interested to hear some news, read on!
Yes, in this pre-Christmas time we are already only 5 months before NMNM 2022! Since 2011 and with a break for the World Championships 2016 it should be the eleventh edition of our event! However, in 2020 we organized 2 separate World Cup races due to the massive disruption of other events of the WC series. So what do you think: would it be right to list 2022 as the eleventh edition? Or maybe rather the twelfth? Write us your opinion into comments on facebook or instagram.
By this time our ticket pre-sales are usually up and running, so that the MTB fans can use them as a pleasant Christmas present. But it is the the Corona who has been ruling the public life for the past 2 years! We have already had the ticket pre-sales launched twice and in both previous occasions we have been forced to organize our event without spectators in the end. Therefore, we do not want to repeat the same scenario and we decided to launch the pre-sale a bit later this time. We'll see how things evolve, but it probably won't be earlier than mid-March. However, we are convinced that in 2022, after a three-year break, the event will finally take place again in a full-fledged regime, including the participation of all spectators and together with a rich accompanying program which makes the NMNM World Cup a true mountain biking festival!
Purchased tickets are remaining valid! Next year our event will take place on May 13-15, 2022. The program of the event shall be traditional, i.e. on Friday XCC Short Track races of the Elite men and women categories, on Saturday races in the cross-country discipline: junior and U23 categories + public races. And on Sunday the elite races in cross-country men and women Elite.
- Permanent entrance passes purchased until the end of 2019 (3-day entrance, Friday - Sunday) will maintain the same validity: Friday - Sunday, May 13 - 15, 2022.
Separate 1-day tickets (which were on sale in the period of September 3 - 20, 2020):
- 1-day ticket for Tuesday, September 29, 2020 in the price of 100 CZK = will remain valid for Friday, May 13, 2022
- 1-day ticket for Thursday, October 1, 2020 in the price of 400 CZK = will remain valid for Sunday, May 15, 2022
- 1-day ticket for Friday, October 2, 2020 in the price of 100 CZK = will remain valid for Friday, May 13, 2022
- 1-day ticket for Saturday, October 3, 2020 in the price of 100 CZK = will remain valid for Saturday, May 14, 2022
- 1-day ticket for Sunday, October 4, 2020 in the price of 500 CZK = will remain valid for Sunday, May 15, 2022
- 1-day VIP ticket for Friday, May 22, 2020 (respectively for October 2, 2020) in the price of 1000 CZK = will remain valid for Friday, May 13, 2022
- 1-day VIP ticket for Saturday, May 23, 2020 (respectively for October 3, 2020) in the price of 1000 CZK = will remain valid for Saturday, May 14, 2022
- 1-day VIP ticket for Sunday, May 24, 2020 (respectively for October 4, 2020) in the price of 2500 CZK = will remain valid for Sunday, May 15, 2022.
See you in 2022!