XCC: Short Track
CROSS-COUNTRY SHORT TRACK (official UCI abbreviation is XCC) is a short, dynamic race for about 25 minutes. The race is held on a shorter and simpler circuit (approx. 1 - 1,5km) with fewer amount of terrain obstacles, which naturally pushes the riders to ride in a group. Possible (but not mandatory) point scoring bonuses or prize money during each passage of the finish area provide a hard fight on the finish line of each circuit and also a great show for spectators.
- From 2018 season the Short Track (XCC) was introduced as an official part of the UCI MTB World Cup series
- Short Track circuit in 2021 will be very much changed comparing to previous years (more terrain and singletrack)
- Laps: TBA (approx 7+1 for Men and 6+1 for Women)
- Friday, May 14 (18:00 Women Elite and 18:45 Men Elite)
- Approx. race duration: Men as well as Women 20-25 minutes
- Race Track: 1,5 km (see the plan below)