- Until the end of 2019: on sale are only 3-day permanent entrance passes (Friday - Sunday) for 500 CZK. Price includes an exclusive gift: wall calendar with photos from the renowned UCI photographer Michal Červený with unique planning period 06/2020 - 05/2021 (so that it can be used right after the event). The calendar will be available for pickup in the Vysočina Arena during the event against presentation of valid ticket purchased until the end of 2019.
- Until the end of March 2020: on sale are only 3-day permanent entrance passes (Friday - Sunday) for 500 CZK (without the gift).
- Starting from April 1 we will also sell single-day tickets: Friday 200 CZK / Saturday 2000 CZK / Sunday 500 CZK or 3-day permanent entrance pass (Friday - Sunday) for 600 CZK.
- Children up to 140 cm in height are free of charge.
- Ticket is valid for entrance into all premises of the Vysočina Arena (grandstands, race track, Team and Expo Zones, accompanying events within the Arena).
- Ticket does not include any particular "seating" within the Arena.
- Parking: free of charge.
- Entrance to the entire event complex with dogs or any other animals is strictly forbidden.
- More information to be found in the online booking module below...
- VIP ticket will allow you to enter the VIP zone in the upper level of the grandstand B
- VIP zone includes:
- Small refreshments (sweet pastry etc.) + hot and cold beverages for the whole opening hours
- Variety of warm and cold meals for dinner (Friday), lunch and dinner (Saturday) and lunch (Sunday)
- Covered area overlooking the entire stadium and the finish line
Large LED TVs with online broadcasts from all official WC races
Dedicated outdoor parking in the closest possible vicinity of the VIP zone