- Permanent entrance passes purchased until the end of 2019 (3-day entrance, Friday - Sunday) will maintain the same validity: Friday - Sunday, October 2 - 4, 2020.
- Starting from September 3, 2020 only the following single-day tickets will be on sale: Tuesday 100 CZK / Thursday 400 CZK / Friday 100 CZK / Saturday 100 CZK / Sunday 500 CZK.
- Due to the complicated situation with restricted access for only 3000 spectators per day, children will have to pay the standard entrance fee. Children up to 3 years free of charge.
- Ticket is valid for entrance into the fenced off premises of the Vysočina Arena.
- Ticket does not include any particular "seating" within the Arena - due to the protective measures associated with the spread of COVID-19, only 3 sectors for spectators with a maximum number of 1000 spectators will be established at the grandstands. In total, the event can be attended by a maximum of 3,000 spectators.
- Parking: free of charge.
- Entrance to the entire event complex with dogs or any other animals is strictly forbidden.
- More information to be found in the online booking module below...
The VIP tickets for this year's "autumn" World Cup will due to the governmental protection measures related to the spread of COVID-19 not be on sale anymore.
All the previously sold VIP tickets will be satisfied upon agreed conditions.